Friday, February 22, 2013

though she be but little, she is fierce.

i found this fabulous print on etsy (i actually want the entire collection) and think miss dot needs it in her room.
and by her room, i mean my room (maybe someday she will have her own room to hang it in).
either way, i just love it.
and i love her.
she seems to be taking over the blog lately...  will have to do something about that.


not sure what is going on here...
i feel this picture needs the perfect caption, but i just couldn't find it.
thoughts?

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Our little Cave has a T shirt with that Shakespeare quote in it and I thinks such a perfect summary of my feisty little sprite! Dot seems like the cutest little live-wire!

You Are My Fave said...

So much personality on this little cutie! I think Beck and Dot would get along fantastically.