Friday, June 22, 2012


my sister erin gave me some old pictures recently, which got me thinking about whether any of my kids look like me when i was a baby...
dot seems to have inherited my big, serious eyes...


and, poor finn, was the lucky recipient of my gaping mouth... 


lucy and i both opted to pass on smiling until we were about 2 years old...


i also came across this picture of my mom.
written on the back is "lynn on her way to the hospital to have emily"
wait, what?!  she is 9 months pregnant in this picture?


and i just thought this last one was cute...


2 comments:

Mary Weisse said...

Gus saw this and, of course, said "Baby Dot" He now pretends to be here whenever he is pretending to be a baby when he gets out of the bath. He is also aware of the fact that she nurses and he does not. Also, I totally told Erin that you looked like Finn in the one with your mouth open... when I found the picture. I was going to give them to you, but she stole them! Darn her getting all the credit! That's right Erin! I know you are reading this!!! And lastly, mom does not look very pregnant there at all!

mamamchale said...

ahhhh. those were so fun to look at! absolutely love that last one. and yes, can not believe your mom was on the way to hospital. that is me at like 3 months:)