Thursday, April 21, 2011

finn, dirt and the mall.


anthropologie is one smart store.
let me start by saying, that on the rare occasions when i have attempted to drag finn along with me to the mall, he quickly figures out when i try to take him in "a mom store" and wants little to do with it.  
anthropologie had a little earth day celebration in their store yesterday, so i decided to take finn.
upon walking up to the store, he stopped and was hesitant about where i was trying to take him.
once inside, they had shovels and dirt for digging and planting flowers.
coloring pages and pots of crayons.
and even green sprinkled cookies.
finn was sold.  had they had chocolate milk, he might never have left.
after the festivities, we walked around the store and admired the clothes and looked at some of the books.
he is already asking to go back to "that cool store at the mall."
see, smart.
they start their marketing good and young.

(i love that little tongue sticking out the side of his mouth as he concentrates on his coloring).
(for more pictures go here).

3 comments:

Liga said...

Finn is so sweet :) Love this smile ...

Mo Pie, Please said...

Oh my goodness, he is so cute! I can't get over how awesome Anthropologie is. I mean you nailed it, saying they're smart - they really are which is one of the many reasons why I love that store so much.

Mo Pie, Please said...

PS - I"m hosting a giveaway on my blog to win a pretty necklace. Come check it out if you're interested!