Monday, January 24, 2011

where we've been...


nowhere really.  i have just been a huge blog slacker.  i kept trying to post during the holidays, but there was too much fun stuff going on and i didn't want to miss out on any of it.  and then, whenever i did have a spare moment, i had all these dishes and laundry and messy house looking at me as if i better not sit down anywhere near that computer until they were all taken care of.  and i still fell desperately behind on all those chores (possibly prompting pete to suggest "not leaving dishes in the sink" as my new year's resolution...).  anyway, since i am a huge dork and had already started posts earlier, i just left all my holiday posts back where they belong.  thus, if you are interested in seeing any of those, you have some serious scrolling down to do.  and, if not, i hope to be back here a little more frequently, so as to avoid any annoyed comments from luke speier...


4 comments:

Ivana said...

Yay for new posts!!

I really missed you and your amazing family :-)!
About non-stop cleaning: tell me about it! We (my husband, my 2 kids and I) live in a tiny apartment - it's impossible that our apartment looks clean for an hour! But as long as we are healthy and together - who cares (I do!) how are home looks like !!!! xo

Sara said...

Great to see you back!

Brian said...

Might be fun to check your site stats for traffic during the sabbatical. I suspect there were a lot of visits from people like me who kept returning looking for their daily dose, only to be turned away empty handed time and again.

Oh well. I think I just OD'd on BurchJerks today.

Best post: light rail lights. I can smell the winter Phoenix air through the pictures.

Lucia said...

whoo hoo! so glad you are back! i was getting tired of not living with you via the iternet.