Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Vacation Journal - New York: July 21

after kissing our boys good-bye, crying about forgetting kit kittredge, making it through security having accepted that we were not bringing kit, buying coffee, reading+coloring+playing with silly bands for a 4 1/2 hour plane ride and then giggling with excitement for a 45 minute cab ride, we finally arrived on the upper east side to our lovely destination.


we dropped off our bags and ran out to get a little of the city in on our first night.
we met up with pete and lucia and one cute little ollie for dinner, ice cream and some general wandering through the city.
nothing is better than seeing some of your favorite people in one of your favorite cities.



it was a lovely first night.

5 comments:

Mary Weisse said...

Keep them coming baby! I want to see lots and don't worry about overdoing it on the pictures. I always overdo it, but I don't really care.
Also, can you please help me convince my husband to name our child Oliver. Thanks.

becca said...

Mary, as an Auntie to an Oliver, I'd be happy to help you convince Zach that it is quite possibly a perfect boy name... or maybe I just think my newest nephew is perfect, probably both.

ErinT said...

I had no idea that you forgot to take kit "kitteridge"! Glad to hear that she was quickly forgotten. Can't wait for more posts!

Taylor K said...

Hooray for NYNY! I hope you're eating lots of deli meats and stuff.

the Speiers said...

So happy you guys had a great time, I can't wait to hear more about it!