Tuesday, January 12, 2010

a few of their favorite things...

finn got the football field he had been dreaming of...

jack and lucy both got playmobil sets as they had hoped...


legos...

kit kittredge...

lots of new books...

all sorts of new supplies to keep lucy drawing, gluing and stickering for hours...

new blocks...

the most fabulous barn for the whole family...

and a blue slug bug (that had also been up there on finn's list)...


we were pretty spoiled this year...  but we have been having lots of fun with our new toys...


p.s. as i was having several camera and computer issues again just before christmas, but still attempted to blog, all my blog attempts have now decided they will post for me on the days i made said attempts.  for anyone interested in our christmas happenings or just looking to kill 20 minutes, feel free to scroll down a ways to discover some hidden posts...

2 comments:

becca said...

love it. where did santa find that awesome barn? i think hammie and xander would really like that.

Mary Weisse said...

As always I love pictures of toys. They make me happy. I read all of you "hidden" posts, and thoroughly enjoyed them. I am posting a comment because I know how much you like it and so I get credit for the 15 or so minutes I just spent reading your blog instead of getting things done while Jimmy is napping.