Thursday, November 12, 2009

making me happy

laying in the yard on an overcast day.  kids running around playing (nicely) together.  picking our own tomatoes to take inside for lunch.  a nice, simple and altogether lovely day.  if only i could have worked a nap into this plan...





by the way, this is one of my favorite snacks that pete got me hooked on.  good bread with cream cheese, avocado and tomatoes with lots of salt and pepper.  mmmm, now i'm hungry again...

oh, and having chickens running around our backyard makes me laugh.  even if i kind of hate them and they still haven't started laying eggs.  finn sure enjoys chasing them all over, though.



2 comments:

Sara said...

that does sound like a good snack - one of my fave breakfasts: bagel, cream cheese,fried egg on top... slice of tomato and melted cheese on that makes it even better.

You Are My Fave said...

Oh gosh, I need to try that little snack of yours. Tomatoes are the best.