Monday, July 27, 2009

lists and plans


i am a big fan of both (to a fault according to pete, who makes fun of me for starting off lists with "make a list" so when i get to the bottom i can cross something off... i don't actually do this, he just claims i am that crazy...). anyway, i have been a bit of a slacker with vacation pictures. for some reason the day-to-day stuff is so easy and the big stuff seems like such a task (for example, i still have not posted my dallas trip from last april... perhaps that will get its own week in august...). thus, i will attempt to post balboa pictures each day this week and hopefully by friday the task will be done (and i can cross it off my list...). then you can have a little something to look at everyday instead of one big photo dump. i am also going to post a random idea each day this week of indoor activities you can do with your kids while it is so miserably hot outside (chicago friends, take note and save for winter...). we all know about coloring and reading, etc., but these are super random, slightly crazy suggestions that my kids had excessive fun with. several of which they made up on their own. so there you go. that is my plan. now we will see if i can stick to it... i am just going to sit and finish my coffee first...

2 comments:

Alissa said...

I love crossing things of my lists. I will add things that I have already done just so I can cross them off. It makes me feel so darn productive.

PS I love your children.

becca said...

i think you know how much i love lists. there is nothing better than making a list. in fact, i might like making the list even more than i like actually doing the tasks on the list. i love finding old lists stuck inside my date book, then creating a new list using things that never got done from the old list. ah, lists i could talk about them for hours.