Thursday, June 4, 2009

blog makeover

so, we obviously decided to give our blog a little makeover. its been over a year with the small paul monkeys, so i thought it was time to mix it up a bit. i was going to go with a plain background, but pete wouldn't have it. thus, he took on the job of background and i just created a new header. it is fine for now, but one of these days... i will have my nice, clean white...
i am also going to ask anyone reading this if they would glance over to the right and become a follower of our blog. you won't get any emails or anything it is just a way to say that you love us... and we love you.

5 comments:

allison speier said...

I need to do this too...I don't even have Kateri listed on our "about me" section...

becca said...

i love the update, i love abnormally large heads, i love you and i love your blog.

Lucia said...

liking the rust, pete.

lauren grant said...

hey em,

becca told me about your blog - quite some time ago, now - it's so wonderful! it is my "fun treat" when i need a break from dissertation writing/researching!

Brian said...

i agree the monkey faces had to go. But the rust is not doing it for me. The rusty metal look is so Willows 2006.

Fire your decorator.