Sunday, May 10, 2009

a few things that make me happy...

is it odd that i can dislike pickles so very, very much and yet love pickle jars so tremendously?


my favorite coffee in the french press...


the screen door from my wonderful mother-in-law...


the fact that i get to go apple picking in my own front yard makes me so very, very happy...


watching lost and drinking mexican coke with my little brother...


this bowl of lemons that i plan on making delicious honey vanilla lemonade with (i should add that one to the recipe blog)...


even these little shipping tags from staples...


this daybed...


this little vase from a beloved friend...


and, of course, what could make me happier...


1 comment:

becca said...

those shipping labels from staples make me extremely happy. so cute! and next time you need to empty out a pickle jar, give me a call - i love those tangy cucumbers!