Thursday, April 30, 2009

new hutch and a clean playroom



so, i know i am a huge dork, but getting things organized makes me really happy.  my latest job has been getting our playroom more organized, primarily the kids arts and crafts stuff.  we have had stacks of coloring books and stickers and construction paper just piled on our little table for ages, which leaves little room to actually create and as soon as someone grabs something from underneath any one pile, all the piles come crashing down, thus causing my kids to somewhat avoid it altogether.  then this beautiful hutch entered my life and our organizing began...












1 comment:

Mary said...

This reminds me of The Bearenstein Bears and the Messy Room... my favorite one ever. I remember that after I read it, mom and I went to Target and bought a bunch of plastic bins (the red and blue ones I think you still have) and organized a bunch of toys in that very same room. I can remember sitting on the floor and organizing Playmobiles... I guess maybe I should post this on our Mom blog too. Anyway, I guess we are sisters because we both love organization in the same crazy way.