Sunday, January 11, 2009

lazy days skirt


i found this skirt "pattern" on a website a while back and finally decided to try it. it was so easy and turned out (i think) so cute, that i had to share it. it really was so simple and created all these short-cuts that i highly recommend trying it, especially if you, like me, are new to sewing and trying to learn. the link is here. and a special thank you to miss katie for the fabric. we have been having so much fun with all those little goodies you gave us. lucy was already wearing her favorite red dress from g.g. so she chose to put her new skirt right on top... a sort of apron look, i guess.



oh, and there's nothing better than getting a drink straight from the sink when you're really thirsty...


1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe you made that! I'm SO impressed!! Wanna give me lessons in hopes that Thunder-Bun is a girl (even though I kind of hope not with such a masculine in-utero moniker)?