Monday, November 24, 2008

family pictures





we have never had a family picture. we have a handful of photos of pete and i with jack (2003-2004). i do not believe any with pete, myself, jack and lucy (2005-2006). and one with all five of us from my birthday two years ago in which lucy is smiling with her face all scrunched up and finn looks terrified, like he is trying to flip off my lap (2007). and some of you may remember our attempt this summer at the beach... anyway, i finally convinced pete to let us go take some pictures, with my dad as acting photographer. we got a couple funny ones, but the rest came out slightly out of focus (not blaming, of course, because i know my camera is a bit complicated...) i took a couple of cute ones of the kids, so all in all it was not a wasted effort. however, someday i will actually convince my husband to let us hire an actual photographer... just thought i would share a few...

the first few are blurry, but you get the idea...





No comments: