Monday, November 10, 2008

"c'mere, c'mere"


this is finn's new favorite saying. and with it's discovery it is hard to get him to go anywhere or do anything without me in tow...
on a different note, i have really been wanting to take more pictures on my nice camera. i have been lazy, always using the little one to snap photos here and there, but since halloween i have really wanted to play around with my slr camera some more. since lucy and jack like to run for the hills whenever i get it out, i was only able to take a few of finn. but then he started with his "c'mere, c'mere" and we were off to ride bumper cars together... if anyone wants some pictures of their kiddos, i am feeling creative... and sadly that probably won't last long...


and, yes, he still drools like a maniac...






also, to join "c'mere, c'mere" is "c'mon, c'mon"

1 comment:

The Thompson's said...

SOOOO cute:) I would love for you to take some pics of my little one:)