Thursday, March 13, 2008

huh, what da heck?

so, this is just my first attempt to post a video.  it is very short and was taken on my dad's little digital camera while i was holding finn, so it is pretty shakey and i missed the beginning, but you get the idea.  i figure it is a practice run, so it is good to start small.  lucy started (of her own accord) saying "huh, what da heck?" and making this ridiculous face when jack was trying to explain the lion, the witch and the wardrobe to her.  jack and i laughed so hard that it stuck.  

3 comments:

ErinT said...

that is hilarious and can't wait to see it live. nice blog pete.

The Johnson's said...

She is hilarious! I can't believe how big she's getting. I wonder where she gets her sardonic wit from?

Katie said...

you've got to be kidding! that's awesome. to lucy's credit, I can see how jack trying to explain the lion, the witch and the wardrobe to her could be confusing.

(personally, I think I deserves enough respect to be capitalized as well. maybe not so much deserves the respect, but comes out of habit and I'm too lazy to change it...)